_______________________________________________________
6/18
• Earlier tonight, Zach was singing the story of "The 3 Billy Goats Gruff" and Alex was interjecting commentary. Example: Zach: "And, the littlest billy goat went walking across the bridge..." Alex: "Oh, he's so cute!"
7/17
• Alex: "Wa's dat?" Me: "My IPod." Alex: "Your youPod?"
7/28
• Alex: "Good job, Mama! It's so pretty. I so love you!" I was making him a cup of chocolate milk.
10/1
• Both boys woke up with seal-bark coughs. Zach said, "Maybe we swallowed a walrus."
9/29
• Alex is downstairs yelling, "Cheese!
11/8
• Zach: "Alex, you need to listen to me, because I'm your big brother!" Alex: "I'm not the big brother; I'm the little brother!"
11/7
• Alex is running around in his pjs and new "wellies." (rain boots)
• Auntie Coley is teaching Zach how to play Lego Batman on her cell phone. Cute & slightly disturbing at the same time, since he's only 4.
11/24
• Alex: "I'm Firefighter Alex." Zach: "When you get big, can you change your name to something cool, like Firefighter Bob? And I'll be Cowboy Superhero!" Alex, excitedly: "And I'll be Firefighter Alex!"
11/15
• Zach just told me that the dinner I made was better than 5 of his "medium-favorite" things: sledding, Broncos, spaghetti & meatballs, buttered bread and building a snowman. Alex told me it made him happy. Pretty high praise! ♥
12/19
• Alex: "My book's upside down. Don't worry, Book; I'm coming to the rescue!"

No comments:
Post a Comment