Sunday, December 21, 2008

Going Backwards

Okay, it's December 21st. I have, right next to my computer, a list of the blogs I have been meaning to do...for 6 months. Yes, I have been a TERRIBLE blogger this 2nd half of the year! In my defense, we have been super-busy, and I honestly have not had the time to do much of anything. I'm proud of myself for keeping a list. I am writing our Christmas letter today (I know, most of you have already sent your Christmas cards), and it started getting kind of long. That is when I had a brilliant idea - write a sort-of bare bones letter to send with our cards, and tell people to visit our blog for more details and photos! For my brilliant idea to work, however, I need to do some serious updating of this blog. So, that is what I'm doing. You will notice we have some posts from the beginning of the year, nothing new, and then a lot of posts in December. Just wanted to explain ahead of time.

Hope you enjoy "The Exploits of the Family Pickett". Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I'll try to be a better blogger in 2009.

No comments: