Sunday, December 21, 2008

Zach is Three!

Somehow, Zach is three. I'm not really sure how that happened so quickly, but it did. The difference between two and three is pretty significant, but I'm afraid that the difference between three and four will be more so. (I can say that with confidence, since I'm actually writing this when he's 3 1/2, and know that he's a lot different now than he was on his birthday this summer.)

Zach loves trains, so we decided to do a train-themed birthday party this year. My sister decorated the cake again, and it looked amazing.



I found out that the train that runs at City Park is rentable for parties, and for a pretty affordable rate. For an hour, the party guests (young and old) were able to ride the train pretty much non-stop.
We also found a pair of train engineer-style overall for him to wear, along with a matching hat.

Surprisingly, he wore the hat for most of the party.

The kids birthday parties have pretty much always been a great reason for us to get together with our friends and family, regardless of whether they have kids or not. We're so thankful we have people in our lives who are willing to spend their Saturday at a kid's birthday party, and we love seeing you all!

No comments: